High Holidays at Chabad of Aspen Hill
Jewish? You belong!
All jews; men, women, and children. No fee, no experience, no affiliation or background necessary. We have you covered from your prayer book to your tallit.
All you need to do is come.
At Chabad, it makes no difference if you see yourself as Orthodox or unaffiliated - or anything in between. We only see you as Jewish.
Chabad is a home for every Jew!
chabad high holiday highlights
▪ Hebrew/English prayer books provided
▪ Contemporary messages and insights
▪ Helpful instructions and explanations by the Rabbi throughout the service
▪ Warm and friendly environment
▪ No membership or affiliation necessary
▪ RSVP is not required but is appreciated
no experience? we got you covered.
Whether your background in Jewish prayer and practice is extensive or limited, the services will leave you feeling enriched, connected, uplifted and energized to start your New Year in a most meaningful way. There is no charge to attend, though donations are greatly appreciated.